Monday, April 29, 2013

Barberena- Week 91

Hello!
So this week was a blur... again.... Mainly because I had divisions twice this week.. and mum, they are about 24 hours:) But yeah-- had some interviews to do. I went with Elder Hammond (with a late night again... jajaja ) and an Elder Kwak in my district. Divisions always makes the week go by super fast.. and we had two this week! And this week we have interviews with the pres whips.... in Zacamil!!!! So I am going back to my mother land. :) But anyway,  I was really nervous leaving my comp alone in the area for the first two times in the same week... but he did great! He put a fecha down... so that was good news:)

I have had a little vertigo this week, but you know... whatever..

So I have some stories about some of our investigators this week... first with J, the counselor of the bishop came up and talked to us last Sunday about him and told us that he wanted to be baptized finally... he has come to church for like 8 months straight... jaja... I thought he was a member when I got here... jajaja! But anyway, this news of baptism boogies were new to us.. Because of the fact that we haven't been able to teach him for like two weeks... but yeah! So we went and he wants to be baptized on the 10 (mothers day here) and get married to his girlfriend on the 11 (his birthday) and get confirmed on the 12 (our mothers day) so sick whips! I don't really know what finally got to him.. but I guess miracles!

F he made a comment this week that was interesting... he was like I bet your super happy that you are close to finishing, but you still got some work to do... and I am one of them! jajaja" He went to church this week with his family and at least now his being honest with us and the cigarros... but he says that he might put himself in an institution to help him stop...

Natali (15 años,) one day some of the other elders of our district were walking through our area towards the border to try and find something to eat.... as they were walking, somebody yelled from their house "elders! come here!" so they went to go see que ondas... the person was a member of another stake visiting and wanted them to teach her niece.. so we have been teaching her and she now has a fecha:) super duper...

"It is impossible to please God without faith"

Supposedly the scoop is that flights are going to be fairly cheap here for the next three months... food for thought? In companies that are called "arianca" (TACA).. and spirit airlines... but you know whatever..

Dad, sounds like the whisky went great! It sounds like you slaughtered my time! jaja.. you are a stud.... fijese I haven't heard anything about the aims tuition thing... and yes.. I would love to live with those guys! that's cool that they were thinking about me and reserved me a room... tell them that I will most definitely take them up on that.
Mum, "I'm a lady! I'm a lady! which one of you is attracted to me?!"(king Julian)jajaja.... sounds like everythings going great! Mothers Day is coming up... what do mums usually like? We were thinking of doing something nice for hermana siguenza... because she has been like a mum for us in this area... what should we do?
Austin, I hope all is well! I hope that prom went bueno... I hope all is well with school! Finish up strong.. Study a lot so you can end good!
Ellie, sounds like the week was exciting! I hope all is well! finish up strong!
Brynn, I hope that this week goes well! And that science camp goes well! I love you!

I love you all! Have a fantastic week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment