Monday, April 29, 2013

Barberena- Week 86

Hello! this week was a blur... I really don't know what happened this week... jaja
We taught a lesson in that ward... they are not missionaries there because the ward didn't work.. this is what I wrote to the president about the subject:
With the permission of our leaders, and the stake president, we were invited to teach a lesson in barrio central. My comp and I did divisions. I went to central and my companion se quedo en barbarena. When I started the class, I could feel the pride of that ward. That they thought that they new all the answers. By the end, many had tears in their eyes and were ready to start to work. With the permission of the zone leaders and the stake president, we can only go there with a reference from the ward. And that is actually how that all started. We had a reference for that area and we met with the bishop of that ward to try and find it. Because supposedly it was really positive. Anyway, the point is that the bomb has been dropped in barrio central, and we are super excited to help the ward help themselves. They seem to have a great desire to work and they have become a little more humble. It was a success.
So we finished a preach my gospel to teach members this week.. It was going to be called sky fall, but I changed it to nersh burts. Its super cool and I am excited to use it.. I included a foto:)
David is progressing a ton.. he is that miracle that walked in our chapel about three weeks ago. He told us that he loves coffee and drank a bunch like every day. Yesterday we taught the word of wisdom. He said that he hadn't drank coffee since the first day that he come to church! Just a miracle after miracle after miracle with him.
As for the familia G.. the kid, kevin, is going to be baptized this week with his friend fernando, the son of hermana Claudia, the husband was doing so good!, but we caught him smoking the other day... Since then, he hasn't really talked to us about the gospel.. and he didn't go to church yesterday.. I have learned a lot about patience these past couple years... I really don't get mad that often.. but yesterday, I got really dissapointed with him.. I couldn't study after church for some buyuncada that he said.. but wow... today, forgivness! I will talk to him to see whats up. But, keep praying for him. picture of the family is included...
Also, the other picture with us on the couch is the familia Siguenza... they are a super cool familia that we have come to know... she has been teaching me about how to discipline my future kids... jajajaj! also Austin Ellie and Brynn if they ever are disrespectful to mum and dad...watch out! jajaja! anyway,
Dad, sounds like everything is good! For right now everything is good... how was the boat you looked at? Anyway... love you pops thanks for everything.
Mum, thanks for every thing.. I love you!
Ellie, sounds like things are doing good! love ya
Brynn, also things are doing good! love ya!
 SALU
TTT

No comments:

Post a Comment