Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas!!!! Zacamil-Week 23



FREAK!!!
ESTOY BAGGY!!!! JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
That was so legit to talk to you guys yesterday.... and even cooler to be able to see you guys. I was thinking while I was talking on the phone that it would probably stink if the skype thing wasn´t going to work... ja... its funny how much you get spoiled in like ten minutes... but that was so awesome.. That was legit. When all you started crying, I started to cry... then Hermano Ochoa came and gave me a big hug... and told me to talk for a few more hours.... jajajaja
A few things... Alvaro´s ring... the ring that you were going to see if you could get... he said if you can, one in all the languages would be cool... if not, HLJ.. he says thanks a million and his size is 9.. same as me!
Also, when you send a package again, I need a new tie rack... I forgot to mention that.. please and thank you!
Also, I need the address of the Stewart family to write them a thank you note for the Christmas card... they didn´t put one on the envelope... I sent one off to the Allen's today... that was so cool. they mean a ton to me and it was just nice to receive their Christmas card;)


The pictures that I sent in a forward were from our day at the house of the president. It was really pretty darn fun and I learned a lot of stuff that I want to do with my family when I get older.... like one thing that they do is when all the kids come in their room in the morning.  All of them climb on the bed and the read Luke 2:1 to 20 before they go our and see what Santa brought... also, sock wars... legit and way fun...also, always have energy... also, give a gift to Christ... they made us all bookmarks that say... MY GIFT TO CHRIST IS......... then you put it in your scriptures to always remind you and then you can see how you did after the end of the year... legit as well.



















Also, no one is modest here.... even the best members in the ward always wear those spaghetti straps and stuff like that... its like its only immodest if it has to do with your legs... because we hardly see anyone with short shorts... jajaja. but anyway... more about the country I guess:)
I cant wait until I can control the amount of food I eat... I eat so much.... not because I want to... but because I have to... you cant leave anything on your plate here... or they get offended and stuff. There has been only a handful of occasions where I have said no.. jajaja
We went to go visit Carmen last night... the one we just baptized and just got confirmed yesterday...she is awesome... she´s 19 and lives with her sister.... but her mom came and visited her for the holidays... she was making coffee for her yesterday morning but she denied! Just like that... with out any argument... that was awesome... it just goes to show you that the gospel changes lives... she new the choice she was making and made it 100 percent...the  devil tried to get his last punch in there before she got confirmed... but FAILED! AGAIN! jajajajaja. But it was really good.... she already has a bunch of friends in the ward and she will be an awesome member.
Dad, thanks for everything. I can definitely say that I have the best dad in the whole world... I don't know very many dads that do the things that the kids like to do... in other words... there´s not very many dads that are as cool as you... thank you for everything... Elder Coy has almost 18 months. I have talked a little with Cody and Mons... and yes,that's how you say it. fleiz año nuevo:) I love you pops
Mum, thanks for everything. you're amazing. It was really cool to talk to you and it was a huge blessing to use skype. Thank you for everything... sending all the little things that I want, that have no real importance, the letters, the love, everything...thank you for everything! I love you! talk to you in five months:)
Stee, you´re getting huge! have I really gained weight? be honest. if I have, I need to make some changes.. jajaja. btw, I may or may not have listened to that CD when my comp is taking a shower. jajajajaja. Don't tell. My comp is super strict. which is good... but annoying at times... I just didn´t say it because he was listening to the conversation.. that's why I finally asked for all of the CDs. because with elder Coy, I didn´t  know... but he came in and said that ipods are not allowed and showed me in our packet of rules just for this mission... jajajaja but thanks for everything brotha... you´re amazing. glad you all like the scripture.... jaja I love ya...
Ellie, you got footie PJ's!? nice.... I want some.... in all seriousness... I want some when I get back... that would be so awesome... don't misinterpret this for sarcasm... its all true! I want some! I´m glad you had a good Christmas! I love ya..
Brynn, it was so cool to talk to you! freak! it sounds like you had a dang good Christmas and got some footie PJ's as well... I want some! lucky! but I´m glad you had a good Christmas and I´ll talk to you in a couple months;) love you and happy birthday this week!
also, happy birthday to grandpa this week!
also, going to the volcano tomorrow! I´ll take more pictures... speaking of pictures... if you could just like save all the pictures that I send on the computer, I was kinda thinking it would be cool to make a slideshow video of my mission when I get back... but I wanna make it... jajaja!!!! I love you!

I love you all! thanks for everything!!!
ELDER MESSI (played soccer this morning... 2 goles de 3!)

No comments:

Post a Comment