Monday, January 2, 2012

Zacamil- Week24




FELIZ AÑO!!!!!
Hi. Merry New Year. jajaja. So this Internet cafe pretty much blows....  I cant send all of my fotos... I´ve got like 30 from this week... jajajajajajaja. But I think you got the ones from the president from the volcano? That was legit... but after one time, its kinda boring.... I wanted to go down into it with a bunch of elders...(because there´s a way down) but the pres didn´t let us... but you know, whatever... I just wanna ride a bike up and down the road up to the volcano... legit.



Today was probably the best p day ever.  We played futbol in the morning (2 goals thanks for asking) then we went to eat at Pizza Hut.. then went to the church building to make cookies and now I´m here!
So changes are this week on Wed. I´m going... and Elder Brose is going to train right after being trained himself, just like i was.. legit... so in other words, I´m already going to be an abuelo! freak! So I talked to an Elder that for some reason knows the changes and he said that I´ll be going to Usulatán... but we´ll see how that ends up.... jajaja. But I really have enjoyed this couple changes with Elder Brose... it actually turned out all right... we have had some problems, but we´ve talked about them all... so we worked everything out and now we´re all good... we have been for a while now... He´s taught me a lot of stuff and I´m glad that he was my comp:)
SO I got sick this week.. at the beginning of the week... but now I´m all good! but the familia Ochoa told me that I just need to clean by body out like a month before I leave... because I´m pretty darn sure that I´ve got lots of stuff growing inside me! jajajaja but I´ll wait for about 14 more months to clean myself out:)
So it doesn´t really matter what kind of music that I hear from the world.. I'm liking everything!... I heard Taylor Swift yesterday... love song... I don´t know how I knew the words... weird....I just
FINISHED JESUS THE CHRIST- holy sod. what a book..... I have learned so much from reading that book... its literally insane. Some of the stuff in there is incredible... but it takes a lot of dedication and study to actually get all of it. But I´m glad Elder Brose talked me into reading that.
Apparently there´s some friends waiting to be accepted on facebook?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNTER!!!!!
New years was good... I stuffed my fat face with three dinners that night... and helped cook some carne asada with a family that I have become really close with... I´ll send a bunch of pics next week. But we visited three families and it went really well... the only thing is that I´m fat.... its kinda a problem...
I would like you to give me a list of my strengths and weaknesses and attributes that I have. I wanna start working on the weaknesses I have... I know there are few... but please and thank you.
We are going to have a special meeting in Jan with Elder Nelson from the 12! legit. with both missions! So I´ll be able to see Elder Trump! whoo hoo!
I got a ton of letters this weekend, including our Christmas card! legit. I´m working on sending responses.. most of them are from like the beginning of Dec and late Nov. solo para q´ sepan.
We found a crazy family this week. Like legit Mayan lamanite beliefs. They worship idols stuff like that.... its crazy... I had no idea what to share with them... so I just kept asking questions about their religion and then I was like.... well... we have something called the Book of Mormon.....??? jajaja it was quite an experience. They have got a whole bunch of like statue things in their house.. weird.
We had the Ward Christmas dinner this week- it was good... but a little bit sad... just because of all of the families that I´m going to be leaving... but its good.. because I´m pretty bored of this area... but then on Sunday, the bishop told me that I would have like ten min. to speak because it would be my last week. Then the primary president wanted me to come in to the primary to say goodbye to all of them.. they came and gave me a group hug. Then I took a picture with them.(and I conveniently left my camera at the house) I gave them the ctr rings:)
A less active family that we have been working with came up to me in church yesterday and thanked us for visiting them and getting them to come back to church. Because now they are all active again. That's testimony to me that sometimes all someone needs is a little bit of love to come back.. for us to show them that we care... that's all... look for those opportunities. :)


So you know that little boy that I took a picture with about two weeks ago? He´s like ten years old? you asked about him in the skype call? Well, he died on Friday. I dunno what really happened, but I guess he fell and drowned in some kind of pool.. it was really sad... so tonight a bunch of missionaries are going to their house  to do a family home evening with them... when I gave my talk on Sunday I talked about the plan of salvation a little bit... they came up and thanked me at church... I know that its real!... not just a drawing that we draw on a whiteboard... its real! Families are Forever
Mum, Thanks for everything and thanks for sending the packet :) Alvero will love it! I Love You
Dad, thank you as well for all that you do. One thing that you gotta do is stay up on the diet... even after you drop the weight... because your body needs to get used to the weight you 're at... so its going to be a while even after you drop the weight. i love you
Austin, you're legit... love you
Ellie.. I´m glad to see that you are growing spiritually and looking for ways to improve... that's why I want a strengths and weaknesses list and attributes I have... jaja love you
Brynn, sounds like your birthday was awesome! I love you!
Sorry I don't have a lot of time but I love you all!
SHORTY

No comments:

Post a Comment