Saturday, June 25, 2011

Week 5

Que pasa ese!

Hey family! Its P-day again... already.  Its crazy. I don't really comprehend time here. The days seem like years but the weeks seem like hours.  So important new events: the nitty gritty.  The apóstoles are here this week along with the first presidency.  All of the new mission presidents are here and getting set apart, or trained or whatever they do with them.  Its really cool!  Some kids in my district saw Elder Holland yesterday and waved at him as he was driving away.  Sick!  My roommates just came into the room and started yelling that they just brushed shoulders with Elder Oaks! Insane.  So I should be able to meet my mission president this week so that´s pretty dang sweet.  So my roommates starting doing this thing.  Its called the "Thorntonism of the day. "  Apparently they think  I have good quotes.   Funny quotes.. I guess.. who knows with them.. jaja.  We did an endowment session today and that was really cool.  I learned a whole bunch about all of the symbolism everywhere.  Lots of elders here know a lot about it and explained it to me, so that was really cool.  Also I got released as a zone leader so that´s a huge load off my shoulders.  We´re training the new ones this week and then I´m free at last!  Finally get to study and stuff like a normal missionary.  Anyway!  that´s the gist of what´s been happening here!  

Mum, thanks for the pictures and letters and the book you sent! That was really cool to get.  Also, Still cool you´re learning Spanish! We´ll be able to talk and stuff, jaja.  Also, sometime before I leave here I´ll be able to call home so that will be in like 3ish weeks.  Just a heads up.  I´m leaving the 18th of July.  Also, I don´t know where to send a letter so that it´ll get to Mons.  He sent me a letter and I don´t have his new address. Can you get it for me?  Thanks!  Those pictures looked awesome! Elk Ridge looks like a blast.  Well, Thanks for everything mum!  I wouldn't be here without you.

Dad, wasshappenin?  YOU GOT INTO POINT TO POINT? Park city? that's so cool!  I've heard that that's the big race to do..  That's so cool.  and Lance is doing it too?  That will be a blast!  How much climbing is it?  What's your goal for time?  What's lance's?  That's so cool.  And you've been riding 6 days a week? You animal.  Like I said, THE DIESEL.  Legit.  Thanks for the letter and the pictures and stuff and keep taking pictures so I can see what you're up to and stuff!  That's awesome that all those jobs are starting to come in.  The Lord's blessing us as always!  Don't let it go to waste! Pray about everything.  So I've got this workout that I started doing,  the original is like 600 push-ups a day but I tried to cut that in half to 300 and I still couldn't do it... but I will!  I'll be huge when I'm back! jaja You, Craig and Austin better watch out! jaja.  Well thanks for everything dad! You taught me how to work and very grateful for it so thank you!

Austin, I'll send you a letter: but I would like you to send me one more thing before you send the package.  lyrics to "I can see the Light" from Tangled.  That's all I do here is sing because we can't listen to music but I don't know any of the words!

Ellie, don't be Harry Potter and the prisoner of marzapan.  *(We love PSYCH- if you watch it- you will understand )

Brynn,  stay happy OK?

Girls: I'm sorry I don't have a lot of time so I'll write a letter



I love you all! Stay fresh.

TTT

No comments:

Post a Comment