Monday, June 13, 2011

Quotes

¿Que Pasá ese? (Austin)
What's going on brother? "Don't let your dreams be dreams"- Jack Johnson  Go up and get those stars and don't let anyone tell you different.  Plan for your mission. Up until now, the mission is the most important thing that I have ever done in my entire life.  this mission is going to mean absolutely EVERYTHING to me and i know it'll be the same for you. Anyway- I love you bro,.. more later....

Ellie,
How's it going sister!? "Good , better, best, never let it rest, until your good becomes your better and your better becomes your best!" Do your best with everything and that's all that matters... have a good week!

Brynn,
Thanks for the new bear! sorry I lost the other one.  I like the tie! I hope everythings going well!  just keep hanging in there and reading your scriptures and saying your prayers and asking for help!  He'll be up there helping you out!

                                                                                            Love, Elder T
So any way... adding to the email...
I have 3 other roommates.  we are all going to El Salvador... they are all going to the west/Belize mission though.  That one kid I met at the police station is actually my roommate and he's wicked good at drawing! My comp is a sprinter/football player... he's a running back and huge!  My other roommate was a wrestler and does legit parkour.  So I'm learning some pretty cool stuff :)  They all work hard... My comp and I laugh like non-stop. Which is exactly what I need! Anyway... still playing basketball!  I'm pretty much a baller now-ja ja- Just kidding... I wish I was. I love you all! <3 Elder T

No comments:

Post a Comment