Friday, June 17, 2011

Half Way There!

Wasssup, what's happenin'?!  How was bears ears? It sounded like it was a blast and stuff.   Every thing's still good here! Just living the dream as always.  Comp and I are just chillin here in the computer lab typing as fast as we can... he's a lot faster than I am.. Jaja.

Mum, HIIIII! How's it going?  I hope everything's going well.  Yes, I've had a haircut... not nearly as good as when you do it but it still wasn't bad.  Yeah I share a room with three other Elders including my comp.  We have 2 bathrooms on our floor that are shared by everyone on our floor. It kinda stinks when your waiting in line and stuff.. but you know, whatever.  I think I sent you a letter of describing my comp and stuff but I can answer more questions if you want!  I think I'm gonna send my card home today for pictures.. I don't want to have to pay to get them developed.. jaja. Also, (this is super duper importante) I'm gonna send my five fingers home.  They didn't stretch like my first pair and I don't like this model.  So, can you get me a new pair? The one's that I had before? They're the women's KSO black size 42.  And yes they have to be women's.  That would be so awesome if you could do that for me! Thanks mum, you're the best! And that's way cool that you stayed in Flag and stuff and ate at Fratelli's and stuff.  It's some pretty darn good stuff:)

Dad, HIIII! How goes it?  How's the riding going?  Were you able to sneak out of bears ears for a bike ride at MOAB?? I sure hope so.. that would have been awesome.. thanks for sending me the Honey Stinger waffle about a week ago.. That was awesome:)  I ate it right away! I don't think I've been more excited.. jaja.. well, I hope everythings going well! Put in a few miles for me next time you go:)  Also, you should have your priests start to memorize D&C 4.  Its 7 verses but its all about missionary work and I think that its important for them to know.. I just memorized it in Spanish last week and it was well worth the time spent. Also, happy Father's Day on Sunday!!  I'll send a letter to you as well.  You're the best dad!

Austin, What's going on stud? I'll send a letter..

Ellie, How's it going cutie pie? Are you keeping those boys away?  Make them work for you.. Jaja just kidding..  I hope everythings going awesome with your summer!  Filled with water activities etc.  Are you excited for lake Powell?  You better be! I think you're gonna clear the wake this trip. :)

Brynn, Hey cutie pootutie! How's your summer going so far?  I hope its going great!  Are you swimming across the street a lot? I sure hope so.. How does it feel outside? Super warm? Well, tell me what's been going on!

Roxy,  Hey good girl! What you doin? Nice dog:)  Listen Roxy, I know you're getting old but you cannot die until I get back.. Don't you wanna see me?  Just hang in there and I'll see you soon. 

Trader, What are you  doing crazy white dog? You're pretty alright... just stay frisky!

Shaggy, You're a spaz but that's OK.. I'm just glad you're not my spaz.. Jaja.. But you're pretty alright too... I guess.. Jaja just kidding:)



Well anyway, Things are great here! My comp and I should be getting released from Zone leaders here pretty quickly.  Its gonna take a huge load off my shoulders.  today's P-day! Went to the temple this morning.  It was awesome.  Rosemary Wixom came to talk to us on Tuesday.. The general primary president... That was very cool.  We got to sing primary songs and taught me a ton. I really liked how she stressed what a privilege it was to be able to wear Jesus Christ's name on our chest (mine says Jesucristo)  But it was really really good! Jesucristo es mi mejor amigo:)



"I'm glad they called me on a mission,

Look at me, I've grown a foot or two,

I hope that now I am ready,

To preach and teach and do as missionaries do" 



I love you all!

Shorty

No comments:

Post a Comment