Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ilopango- Week 31





Hey Fam!
Hey thanks for your letters. Sounds like everything is going great! Same here.. everything is going great! This morning we played some basketball and futbol. Awesome as always..jaja. So first thing on the docket today is that mi comp stays! I like being his comp:) Speaking of my comp... he says that he´s going to write his sister so I can go to the DR and bring her back to the states... so he says... jajaja... She´s actually light skinned with green eyes. weird right? pretty
So this week on Tuesday, the day before the change, we had what is a Moroni de oro. its like awards for the zone.. like the dundies from the office.. my comp and I won the award ´apostasy of the year´ you´ll have to ask me about it when we talk.. it has to do with giving a blessing.. anyway, it was super funny! I think I cried because I was laughing so hard.. jaja! (also, you have to understand that when we say apostasy, it means anything that's not doctrine, done wrong, etc)
So Wednesday I started up as District leader (DL) and it was cool. Thursday I had my first district meeting. It was about always being happy and keeping a smile on your face.. always! it went well. As DL the district has to call every night to give me their numbers for the day. So I am having them also turn in their number for ANIMO. On a scale from one to 5 how happy they are. Its kinda a good idea right? wish I could take the credit for it... idea from elder Coy:) who has been a ZL for a while now. THEN, on Friday I had to do my first interview for a baptism. That was really cool as well. Its really a spiritual experience.. not only for me, but for her as well. I´m excited to find my style for doing interviews...
whoa... vertigo again...
My district is really great.. really powerful. Hermana Jones got changed to my district again. 6 months in cuzcatlan and now who knows how long in Chivopango! There are 4 hermanas and 4 elders. all really good missionaries. I´m excited:)
Also, from the temple dedication video, Ingrid, is part of the young women and is the bishops daughter in my ward..Theres two girls that are in the movie and she is one of them.
Look, I have gotten so many letters from so many people and I have no time to write them back.. so tell everyone thank you and i´m going start fresh starting today. I´M SORRY!
So theres a foto attached that is of mi comp and me with our ward mission leader... he is so legit and is going to start coming out with us 6 hours every Saturday to look for less actives and part member families. He is so legit. He served in Hollywood CA. He´s got this like legit plan for us and is helping us work with the members. I´m grateful to have such a great ward mission leader.. it really helps us out:)
Mum, thank you for everything! Your letters always help and I´m always so grateful... So, LOOKS LIKE I´M GOING TO BE AN UNCLE! freak... why didn´t Dallyn and Ryan wait for me? not cool. just kidding... tell them congrats:) also that's legit that Cole is finishing up school this week. That's legit. Anyway, I hope your day off was full of fun! I love you!
Dad, or should I say diesel, dang dude your pic on the p2p homepage... no big deal right? jaja.. It looks like that was really fun and really legit. Not gonna lie, I was a little baggy this week again to ride. Thinking about how much fun those races were. But that's cool that you got into P2P again! I´m sure every time you do it you get a little more knowledge. Well that's awesome dad! Good Job! I love you.
Stee, whas´happinin? I got a song for you to look up. Artist:Alika Song:ejército despierta. Its cool. its welcome to jamrock but a Spanish version. look it up. I hope everything is going good! I heard you went snowboarding today.. cool dude! I honestly haven´t been baggy for that yet... knock on wood... probably because Feb, March and April is summer for here... jaja.. hey but keep up the good work and put the most important things first! I love ya
Ellie, freak you are always hanging out! and doing something cool! MADAGASCAR 3????!!!!!  FREAK! i´m excited. also, hunger games, legit. totally go for it. I love ya!
Brynn, hello!  listen, I don't know where the bear is... I´m sorry... I´m looking for it. I know its here somewhere here because I know I brought it... but I´ll keep looking. but it sounds like sewing and knitting is going well! you are quite the little homemaker:) anyway, I love you and always choose the right!
I love you all and thank you for everything!
Pancho Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment