Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ilopango-Week 30

jajajajajajajajajaj I'm so funny sometimes... jaja. Talking about the first letter? I'm a crack up... jaja
but really I don't have much to talk about. Other than this week I got a call from the president. He's sending me home.....................................................jaajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja FREAK!!!! I am such a crack up today... I know you are laughing at my humor... and if you aren't... laugh!!!!!. jajaa
No, but he really did call me this week and he wants me to be a district leader this next change... so that was pretty cool. I went to some training meetings this week because there are so many leaders leaving in the next two changes... so that's cool I guess. I hope that I can be a good leader... but you know, the Lord helps out a lot... jajaja. Its true.
That's so cool that Hunters back. I cant wait to see that pancho! Ask him if he ever met any of the family of Messi. He is from Rosario where he served. We had to go across the city this morning and it got me think about lots of stories that I have that I haven't written about.. then to think about Hunter telling you all his stories... its like, didn't you read his letters? jajaja just kidding.... totally just kidding. but that's legit. Tell him hi! Tell Scott that the mustache is hilarious:)
I don't have a picture of the Dera family (Neils comp) so... yeah... that picture of the guy is some guy that we are teaching, he actually gives us references and he isn't even a member. Probably wont be for a while.. lots of apostasy in his mind... but yeah... the other picture with the family with the guy with the barca jersey is that part member family that we are trying to baptize and get married... we finally got a date out of them... so that's good.. but its next month... so we'll see what happens.... They are awesome and legit. They are the family I was sent here for...
Last night in a lesson my comp was talking about marriage and then starting talking about us as a companionship and how he has always prayed for a good companion and finally got one after 5 months in the mish... it was pretty cool that he thought of me in that way. I hope we stay together for this change, because changes are this week... but you know... whatever:) That lesson last night was legit and filled to the brim with the spirit. The spirit is awesome.
Mum, everything is going great! Thank you for everything and all of your nice words every week. keep learning Spanish and reading Jesus the Christ! I love you!
Pops, sounds like you are all set for your race! just try to keep a smile on your face when you ride and it helps a lot:) I got a little baggy this week for Lake Powell and wake boarding... but you know... whatever... jaja weird what living in another country does to you right? well I love you dad! hope everything is going good!
Stee... keep it real... always keep a smile on your face and remember this: what you do today helps determine what you may do tomorrow. a lot of ´tomorrows´ leaves a lot of empty ´yesterdays´. love you brotha... just always keep a smile on!
Ellie, you are always hanging out! that's awesome... but don't let that take away from whats most important... FAMILY! hope every things going great! you are awesome.
Brynn. keep on keeping on! don't give up on the stuff you like to do and the stuff that you start, you may not like it so much now, but when you finish the project, you look at it a lot differently... I love you!
Hey thanks for everything! I love you all a ton!
Elder THORNTON

No comments:

Post a Comment