Monday, August 27, 2012

Versalle- Week 57





HELLO,
This week went so darn fast! Monday, p day... always fast.... Tuesday, I had to go into San Salvador like for all day because something was lodged in my eye... so they took that out and found out that it was a wing of a bug and it had suctioned itself perfectly on my eye... so I got that all fixed up! Wednesday, divisions and a meeting with pres for all the trainers, which always fly by... then the rest of the week that flew! time is so crazy. 
My legs have been itching like crazy from the hike we did last week running throught he corn... jaja...
So we have a high baptismal goal for September; 7.... I hope that we can get that taken care of... we should have three this week. Such a miracle.. we have only taught them like 3 times... trying to get all the lessons in... on Saturday, we did the pre interview and they passed! They are 2 brothers and a sister... we are working on another sister and the mom still.. but the one brother that is 20 wants to serve a mission con todo! So that will be awesome.. its that kid that I told you about last week that said that he had already prayed and already knew that it was all true! way cool... I hope that all goes well this week.. we are going to help the sister tonight... because they dont live together... jajaja
So we had a meeting with president on Wednesday and I saw Elder Winter! that was way fun... the meeting was way good as well...  I learned a lot. I asked him what was the difference between the natural man and temptation?... he kinda explained it OK... but still some mystery with that... study up on that!!!
I had divisions with Elder Lopez also from the DR and is actually my grandkid.. in other words.. Elder Brose trained him... (yep... still in zacamil...jaja) but it went well... learned a lot and he is a good teacher... the thing is that the best teachers teach simply.. Dallin H. Oaks told Pres Glazier in a college thing at BYU when he was training to be a lawyer to "drop the adjectives" its way more powerful with less words... we are trying to focus on that in our district. We´ll see how that goes.
The BOMB has taken off.. we have a mission leader and the ward has ten new ward missionaries... We have a missionary activity this week and we are planning one for every month for like the next ten months.... it should be awesome! I am stoked. The ward is really working... (more than half my baptisms have come from the ward in one way or another) so yeah... its important.
So one time, I knocked this door... the guy said that he was catholic so... salu... but I kept talking with him and by the end of the whole thing he was like, "I am not really catholic, I just said that so you would leave, you can come back another day..."
Anyway, hes a really cool guy and got some different beliefs but we are working with him... this week we visited with him and he was liked "its not that I like talking with the Mormons.. I like talking with you guys... and especially you" and he pointed at me.. "because you are the one that convinced me to let you in... one of these days I`ll be coming to church with you guys..." he is one of the older guys that I love listening to... jaja!
Mum, thanks for your letter! that's way cool that all that news has been happening in the ward:) I love you and have a good week!
Dad, good luck this week with the P2P! I hope everything goes well with that! so I was thinking... if I were to buy a bike when I`m back, I think I would get a road bike? because in Flag, I would only be able to ride a road in fall into mid winter? Because the trails would be all covered... what do you think? If I even have money after my mission.... jajajaja....anyway, I hope it all goes well this week! love ya!
Austin, dude that little poem thing is sick... but there is something huge that you missed... you say that you would show that to people on your mish... that's not just for your mish... that's for now... you can help now... help someone out of the whole now! invite someone to mutual... to even go to church.. its not like you are going to lose any relationship out of it... try it and see! love ya bro... I am proud of the person you have been becoming and the person you are...
Ellie... sounds like you are loving school! sounds like cheer is awesome as well! just remember whats really important OK? read your scriptures every day.. pray morning and night and always keep the spirit with you.. love ya! salu!
Brynn! sounds like this week went better than last! just a suggestion..... just be happy... it doesn't matter what everyone else thinks.. just be happy with who you are and live your life.. love ya!
Love ya all! thanks for everything!
SALU,
TTT
2 Tim 2;10

No comments:

Post a Comment