Monday, April 30, 2012

Ilopango-Week 39




Hey family!
This week went a lot better than last week... Went by way faster! Hey... happy birthday to ELLIE! That's insane... also... Taft and Perry's birthday is tomorrow..  also Jill´s and cole's.... April  is filled with birthdays. FREAK! but you know whatevers...
So cool that the surgery whips went good! Now you´ll be able to use your arm... jajaja!
This week we had a meeting with President Glazier for all the new missionaries and trainers. It was way legit. Every time I´m with that guy, I feel so small when he machetes me to pieces and then builds you back up... like an Elder Holland in a different way...But this time he wrote a whole bunch of questions that people had on the board and asked the trainers to answer them.. jaja... but you know, whatever.. I really felt the need to start working with the members again... so as a result, we have two FHE´s with some investies.. It should be good! So we should have a baptism this week.. if everything goes well right?... jaja... gotta have faith!
So one of Elder Escalantes converts reminds me so much of grandpa Skelton.. same humor... even looks a little bit like him... white guy... jaja! so like every time I see him, its like, whooa.. grandpa???? (remember Austin with that? jaja)
So I dunno if I have ever told you guys about this... but liquados... smoothies... so freaking good...  Their like 60 cents for a roller coaster ride in your mouth.. its insane! gotta love that...
So this week I went on divisions with Elder Mehr... we studied deep doctrine a little bit... and him and his comp are making knocking on doors fun! And freaking intense... they are inspired by this idea to find the chosen ones.. because they are out there.. but we gotta find them.. The idea is to find them as fast as you can... so like you knock on a door and if you start to feel that they don't really have any interest, run to the next door... it was so insane and so freaking awesome... I love hanging out with Elder Mehr... and his new comp is Elder Winter.. he is also so freaking legit. He is so animated and he is teaching me a lot about good bands that know how to write lyrics... So he has been teaching me how to write a bit... its actually really fun as well. He likes the indie bands.. aka Vampire Weekend... The Shins.. etc.. But its really fun to learn how to write.. its basically taking an emotion and writing about it... so I wrote a little bit about how I was feeling this week.. who knows what the song will sound like?! jaja... but I really like hanging out with him as well:)
Heard Coldplay today! Yellow! classic.
Hey is there weird stuff going on over there in the states? Like something to do with some kinda chip? Heard some rumors here... who knows if they are true...
So i've been thinking about the atonement this week... our ward mission leader Tito got his wisdom teeth taken out... and his girlfriend came home from her mission this week..He proposed to her the day she got back.. she accepted:) but that's besides the point... He said that taking out the tooth was the worst pain he had ever gone through.. and he thought of the pain that Jesus had to go through for everyone of us.. I thought of the most pain I had ever been in.. I couldn´t really think of anything.. then I thought of the hardest things I have ever done... I thought of my first park city mountain bike ride when I was like 15 years old... remember?  I had never really ridden before and thought that was the hardest thing... then I thought of how much harder it must of been for Christ to do what he did for us.. crazy... Also,  Tim's talk on grace was awesome... 
Dad, crazy that the whiskey 50 is already here as well... but you´ll totally kill it!  I don't ever remember my time... I know I didn´t get under 4... I think something like 4 and a half... But who knows?! You´ll probably take that down this year... good luck pops! I love you!
Mum, I am glad that your shoulder is all legit and what not! I hope things go well with your last few days in Utah! Tell grandma hi! :) I love you!
Austin, you are so freaking legit...Prom Prince? You should put the picture of you in mum´s tummy in that slide show thing... Ican't remember what those things are called... but congrats! Who are you going to prom with? love ya!
Ellie! Happy Birthday! Its crazy how the time goes by right? Already 14! before yo know it you´ll be driving! I love you and happy birthday!
Brynn! I´m glad that the aims went well and stuff! Good job! And cool that you finished your dress! I love you!


I love you all and thanks for all your letters and what not..
SALU PUE
Elder TTT

No comments:

Post a Comment