Monday, April 30, 2012

Ilopango-Week 38




Hey family!!!
So this week went all right... I seriously got pretty frustrated! but you know... whatever right? No one came to church yesterday..  We Invited 18 people to church on Saturday... some were cool about it and said : look I wont be able to this week... sorry... everyone else said they would come. And we went to go pick up like 9 of them... trusted the others to just come... got to church and no one came... no one.. that has never happened in my mish.. but you know.. whatever... just gotta stay positive:) I just got a little frustrated this week.. whatever... Things will work out:) I prayed last night just to be able to feel the Saviors love just a little bit, and boy did I feel it:) Its awesome...
On the bright side... the weeks are going by so freaking fast! I cant even stand it... jaja...
Yesterday on the way to church,  we saw a lady get hit by a bus... that was insane... thankfully she was OK and uninjured.. but it was still crazy... never seen anything like that before... jaja
There is an hermana in my district from Honduras that speaks English ,Spanish and Creole.. (she lived in Belize) so shes teaching me Creole... so legit swips.
If you haven't sent a packet yet, president wants me to tell you guys to always send USPS like you have been doing:) And if you could put some more of the same pens I asked for the last time, I would really appreciated it:) thank you!
I feel like I don't have enough time in the day.. with the new training program, we study all morning until lunch.. after lunch we try and look for stuff to do... because the hours from like 1 to 4 just suck... But then from like 5-9 its like seriously hard work. I feel like we never have time to visit all of the investigators we have, in one week. Because its like,,, you can only visit them at certain hours of the day.. and the best hours to look for new investigators is in the same hour... its just kinda rough sometimes...jajaja but you know... whatever. Long story short, way too many people to visit and not enough time...
This week we did service for that bakery... that was pretty fun.. I feel like I´m learning a lot... kinda jajaja.
So I only have one picture this week.. its with Shirley... but let me explain... I took my tie off because I was cooking... I don't have my nametag on because it broke that night as I was taking off my bag... but anyway.. that's her... jajaja but anyway, we are having a hard time finding time to actually teach her.. because she works a lot.. but her son, Marcos, is so legit.. he wants to be a member but I think his mom is kinda holding him back a little.. he´s got like a ton of friends in the church as well.. but we had a lesson with him this week and it went awesome.. the spirit was so strong and I think that he started to connect the dots a little bit.. you know... whatever:)
Mum, so you are going to Utah swips this week? cool beans! say hi to grandma for me! I hope everything goes well with the surgery and whatnot. and you don't need to send me supports.. those are bad for you jaja..I love you mom! Thanks for everything!
Dad swips. dang.. it sounds like the tour was a little bit of the infierno there... jaja...It sounds like it was a little crazy this year as well.. hmm.... its so crazy its been a year from that race last year. so my zone leader... is Elder Naylor.. I actually was the missionary that greeted him at the MTC.. I was his host! jaja... but he also rides. So we talk about bikes and races every now and again... but you know... whatever! So that stinks that it was all windy and stuff... but you said that some were asking about me? like who? That's kinda cool... anyway... thanks for everything pops! I love you
Austin, dude, I would totally drop football and take up a personal throwing coach.. That would be way better on your body.. do it to it! But anyway... keep it real swips! love ya brotha!
ELLIE. swips swips... whats going on? Always hanging out right? Cool beans! Love ya! read the scrips!
Brynn. swips. I liked your painting! you are turning into quite the artist. and way cool you are making bears! i know that many will like that:) love ya!


I love you all and thanks for everything!
So cool scott´s going to Russia!
Elder TTT
sorry its kinda short today.

No comments:

Post a Comment