Friday, March 30, 2012

Ilopango- Week 35


What up fam?
Dang, biggest news of the week: Katie´s getting married! WHOO HOO! Thats insane. tell her congrats!
So, the Mission Pres called this week. Man o man... he has me train right after being trained. He puts me on a special assignment to help out mi comp. Made me a DL. Now he wants me to train again.... freak... I already have one kid.... I´m never going to have children after the mish.... jajajajjajajaa! just kidding... no but its all good! I dont really wanna train... but you know... whatever... jaja! We had two meetings on friday... one for those who are going to train and one for those who are leaders in the mish... I guess I fall in both those categories but it was really cool! They were about just the importance of being obedient... cool beans... and some things that have changed in the training cirriculum... but you know.. nip whips
 A virus just ate all my pictures and movies on my memory card... nice...
Fotos caption to one I sent.... ¨my missionary´s in a foreign field¨ coldplay... I like.... jajaja!
Yesterday, obra misional was in charge of sac meeting... I gave a talk on being the example... trying to fire up  the ward council that does nothing... I also played a special musical number... oh... I forgot... they told me that they wanted me to speak and play the morning of... in other words, yesterday about 9... ward starts at 10:30.. scary... jaja... but it went well! I think it did anyway....also, 9:30, we started having these meetings for the youth that want to serve missions.. We started training them a little bit in preach my gospel. I was stoked! Our mission leader is awesome! TITO ROCKS.
Got a package today... haven´t opened it yet... but thank you! Speaking of packages, I have one more book request... Mormons and Masons. If you can... que molesto... if its to much of a bother, dont worry about it... and no rush and sending the books... I still have a few books that I need to read before those... thank you! I love you!
Satan is real. Even for missionaries... I´ll tell you a good story about snakes when I get back. jajaja! Freaking bichas locas.(crazy bugs)  Dont let yourself fall into his snares. From what I´ve been studying, it makes me think that the 2nd coming is super super close... and if I´m not mistaken, its going to happen on the Sabbath day.. so like every week, we've got to prepare a little more for Sunday.. when it might happen. And thats how we can progress. Treating every week like its the last week before the 2nd coming. It puts it a little more in perspective. You would try your best to do everything perfect if this week was the last week right? It keeps making me think that its going to happen tomorrow.... wow. jaja
Mum, thanks for everything. You are so awesome. Shirly is not the pretty one in the foto... thats the one that I said was going to be my exaltacion. joking.. jaja. But shes friends with her... I think we are going to visit her tonight.. We tried to last week but her son wasn´t home. so.. whip nips! jaja... but everythings going great! I hope everythings good with you guys! I was just thinking that it was probably just about time for orange juicing! have fun! wish I could drink some.. jaja! love you!
Pops, sounds like everything is going great! Keep riding a ton... sounds like the tour de Mesa is going to be a blast! Cant wait to do it again with you panchos... jaja! not gonna lie... kinda a baggy week... weird... everyone I talk to talks about like how in the mish, you always think about being home... then when you are home, you think about the mish.. Kinda a lose lose in that situation... but everything is going great! Thanks for everything dad. Also,  a band you would probably like that has been in my head this week.. Death Cab for Cutie.. look it up!.. I love you...
Austin, in response to your letter last week, thank you... that was awsome.. I really appreciate it. And congrats on your eagle! But I have some advice for you... reallly, there is nothing that is too hard. The mish? easy. School? easy. Piano? easy. Biking? easy. The only thing that makes those things hard is doing things differently.Get it in your head to change your thinking. Now, being a good person isn't hard... its just doing things differently. Only doing different things.. so if you might struggle in a class in school, think about it in that perspective... what do I have to do different so that it will be easy? Throwing? same thing... just keep your head up and do things differently. Being a missionary isn't really that hard... its just doing things different. I love you stee!
LE, dang girl, you huge! Sounds like this weekend was a blast and that the premire was legit... I hope everything goes great! and the advice I gave austin goes for you as well.
BRYNN! THANK THANK YOU YOU! you are awesome.. thank you for your example and all that you do and say in your letters... they help a lot! I love you! Do different things! Keep it easy.

So one more thing.... hna Glazier called us and wants Elder Escalante to rap a song that he wrote about families and she wants me to play the piano for him... so I did the Lost beat from coldplay.. we practiced today and it was really legit... i'll have to make another video because mine just got erased... jaja! But I love you and thank you for everything!
ELDER TTT

No comments:

Post a Comment