Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Zacamil- Week 20




HOLA
Hey everyone.... thank you for all the letters that you sent me! And don't even worry about not sending me some last week, mum... you guys were busy! But this week has been better... today we played some futbol... it was awesome as always.... I basically look forward to it almost every week... then get let down when we don't play... jajaja... But everything has been getting better for me! My comp has been pretty sick... I was sick at the beginning of thus week... I couldn't even hardly talk because of my nose... so Hermana Ochoa who is a nurse gave me some water stuff to stuff up my nose a few times and then blow my nose out... it was basically like grandmas little tea pot thing that she told me to try but I never did... but I tried it and it worked well! But now I'm pretty much back to normal.... its just my comps stomach that's giving him a few problems... but you know.... whatever....jaja!I actually did start using some zinc and stuff... but now, I'm all good!
Speaking of the familia Ochoa... they have invited us to eat at their house twice already... and its actually the only family that we have eaten with that actually eats with us... usually the families that we eat with already ate as a family and just serve us and we eat by ourselves.... NOT THEM! jaja... then last Monday they took us out to eat... which was good:)
I have started to take videos with my camera.... its just that I can't send them because they are too big.... so I was gonna wait a couple more weeks to fill up my card a little more and then send my card home so you can see the videos and then you can send it back... sound good? OK:)
The beginning of this week was super cold! There was a few days that I didn't even sweat and one night were it was hard to sleep because it was cold... but then I just put on my sweats and my sweat shirt and I was good to go:) The weather is crazy here... supposedly there is another cold front coming in tomorrow... but who knows!
Chivo=cool... but chivo literally=calf... que chivo... translation? que calf!   así dice un hombre en nuestro bario. jajajaja
I got the little packet with the pass along cards! thanks, mum... you are so awesome...
Song that you would all think was funny. Moves like Jagger by Maroon 5. Its starting to get a little popular here and it just made me think of Tim Hawkins...jajaj.... I dunno... I like it!
This week I went on divisions with our new district leader... Elder Rosario from la Republica Dominicana... He is seriously so crazy! We watched John Tanner twice that day... one time in a lesson and one time in comp study..(then I actually used a direct quote in a lesson later in the week, I almost starting cracking up in a moment very serious jajaja) but it was so much fun and I really learned a lot from him... he is trying to learn English and he practices all the time... he can actually speak pretty well... but its just super funny his accent is a little different from any other Hispanic trying to learn English... And he is so black!  But also, he teaches like a mother bear... he is a way good teacher and I learned a ton from him... all of which my comp and I are working on this week.. there is a reason that he is a leader... but one of the biggest things that I learned is how your tone of voice should be when teaching about certain things... and you need to testify of what your comp says after every single time that he talks... it doesn't really matter what he says... but you have to testify of what he says... something that I did... but not after every time he spoke. to say the least... my comp and I have some goals to start to work on:)
I decided that its pretty funny that we get excited about stuff... like finding scriptures and stuff like that... learning new stuff about the gospel that you didn't know before... deep doctrine that I had never heard before... its crazy how much I have learned... and I hope it continues! which it will, with the help of the Lord.
Last night was the Christmas Devotional from the first presidency.. it was so awesome... I seriously love hearing their voices... and I was able to hear it in English! That was a huge blessing for Elder Brose and I.... not that I wouldn't have been able to understand in Spanish... but it really is a blessing to be able to hear their actual voices. And the choir was definitely legit as always.. Alex Boye was on the TV for a long time... next to the other black guy that sings in the choir... so legit... I tell people all the time here.. Yo quiero ser negro... y yo soy negro en alma:) jaja
Mum, thank you for all that you do and have done for me.. I don't think that I could thank you enough for all that you have done for me.. always making sure that I have everything I need... just sending me stuff for kicks and giggles... sending me letters and videos... its all good! Thanks for everything mum! and guess what? I love you! I love you! I love YOU!!!!
Dad It sound like every thing is going good! Have you ever even  done a 54 hole course before? thats huge... but I know it might be hard, but I would try your best to get a course up before the first half of 2012... its like what you said... being a contractor is like a roller coaster ride! jaja...but ask God first!  are you still riding like you were? a little bit? are there any races that you are planning on doing? anyway, I love you dad! just a couple more weeks and I'll be able to talk to you... all of you! and that link of the El Salvador temple is awesome... I got teary eyed.. just like at the dedication itself!
Austin, I was able to listen to part of the CD. It is so awesome. Thank you. I really like number 3... I dunno what its called but that's probably my favorite so far... jaja.. you are so awesome... and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! THE BIG 17! that's insane.... it sounded like your birthday was awesome and that the dance was legit as well. Its weird thinking that in two months I'll be 20! that's insane... I will always be a kid at heart... hey but thanks for everything stee. You have no idea what an influence you have been on me and the things that you have taught me...I would not be the big brother I am if it weren't for you. I would not be the person I am if it wasn't for you. You just have no idea how much you mean to me and how much my character has depended upon you. To the world, you may just be one person, but to one person, you may be the world... you are the world to me brotha...I hope one day to be like you...you really are my best friend.... OK now I'm getting teared up so I'm going to stop.. but thank you for everything! I love you brotha!
Ellie, holy crud you are getting good at the piano... was that jazzy? If there was one thing that I could do over, it would be to take jazz lessons... like from a jazz pianist... because brother sirrine can play it...but he doesn't know it all... he's legit, but jazz is a whole new ball game... jaja... but you are getting really good! don't stop practicing! you are doing great! love ya ell bell!
Brynnie Tay, you are getting so good at the piano too! holy sod! I am very proud! don't worry about messing up... I mess up every Sunday when I play at church... but you are a better player than most of the people in that room so don't even worry about it:) you just gotta keep practicing and practicing! its hard sometimes to practice but that's one thing that I would change as well.... I would practice every day... be more disciplined about it... but you are doing great! I love you!
Hey thanks for everything! you are all amazing. :)
SALU
TTT

No comments:

Post a Comment