Saturday, June 9, 2012

Ilopango-Week 44




HOLA FAMILIA!
Yeah, so we went to the temple this week! I saw frank there... he lead the session and took me through... it was really cool. Very cool to see someone from home that has a history with our family. You forget how awesome the temple is when you only get to go once every 6 months... jajajaja.... but you know... whatever... jaja.
SO, also, Tito got married this week! So freaking sick.. We were invited as well and we had chairs and stuff... he also asked me to play the piano... it was pretty cool. I asked him what he wanted me to play... he said I dunno.... something! Play Coldplay! So thats what I did for a little bit:) It made me feel pretty good that we were invited and stuff... he actually used one of my ties for the wedding.. he´s got a good taste in ties:)


We were going to have two baptisms last weekend..the little boy in the photos and his sister.. but unfortunately, they drank coffee.. so they have to wait a litte bit... darn it... but they are really cool.. We go over there every day from like 2-3:30 because there´s no one will see us during that time... jaja... but I have really come to love them a lot.. the sister told me that the little boy loves me...his Dad is not in the picture... that made me feel good... you know... whatever...

Fam of the kid that gave me a hug last week... we could only visit them one time this week, but the husband told us that the wife has been carrying around the Book of Mormon everywhere she goes and reads it a lot! That made my day... then we got the husband to pray in the lesson... that was a huge step for him... but anyway! They just need to come to church:)
Finished Doc and Cov yesterday... that was pretty awesome... now I can focus on the bible a little bit more... because I finished BoM, D&C, and PoGP.. ...you know.. whatever:)
Tito and Astrid are awesome... they barely have anything right now and they as so nice to invite us to dinner last night and every sunday after... last night we had PBand J´s...my favorite:)
This week I kinda had a macheting spree... i dont know what was up ...I probably said somethings that I shouldn´t have... but whatever....  relieves my stress.. jajaja....
Mum, thanks for everything mum! I am always excited to hear whats been going on with the ward etc.. Thanks for everything mum! btw, I should get my new nametags this week:) finally :)
Dad, sounds like this weekend should be fun:) lucky duck in the rhino.. if I was home, I would definitely chill with you in the rhino:) keep riding! dont get fat like me!... jaja love you:)
Austin, glad to hear that you like the bands:) how´s local natives?.. Elder Winters always tells me about them.. he says that I´d really like them... how are they? good good? hey good luck on the trek this week! Elder Winters gave me a list of bands like the Shins and Vamp Weekend thats like so long... I´ll try to remember to send a bunch to ya... :) love ya!
Ellie! sounds like everythings going good and that you are hanging out with friends and stuff.. especially cuz schools out:) love ya!
Brynn, sounds like mum´s apron must be insane! good job! love you!
Thanks for everything panchos! SALU!
TTT

No comments:

Post a Comment