Sunday, May 29, 2011

¿cómo se dice "uh oh" en español?

Familia!
Hey sorry about that email.  They only let you on for 30 min. So I have quickly learned to say what I need to say fast! jaja But Yeah, Elder Nelsons wife talked about obedience in that devotional i was telling you about. "Obedience brings blessings, exact obedience brings miracles" Then Elder Nelson spoke about how important people know that "we follow Jesus Christ" "seguimos a Jesucristo." He also promised us that we, that are going on missions, are loads safer that any of our friends that will be in class who are not on missions yet. So you can stop worrying mum :) jaja.  Anyway, so like I said, after that spiritual "high", the branch president called me and my comp Elder Trump, to be zone leaders! Crazy!  I haven't even been here 2 weeks. So now we are over 4 districts and we'll probably get more this Wednesday. ¿Cómo se dice "uh oh" en español? ja ja.  Anyway, so that was very humbling.  We welcomed 2 new districts last night and we are teaching them a lesson tonight.  This should be interesting. :)  Thanks for the emails!  That's cool that the mini is looking sick! ¡Qué Chido!  & you saw pirates? That's pretty cool. I love those movies.  Sounds like Ellie's having fun with those friend parties and her and Brynn getting feathers in their hair. Just don't be getting any boyfriends! :) Dad that's cool that riding is going good & you made it up that climb?! That's so sweet! I wish that I could pedal! But anyway, I hope that family is doing good!  Brynn just keep staying happy... ok?  I've been getting lots of letters! dear elders.  They're pretty sweet! There was only 1 day where I didn't get one! The dear elders work best for when I'm here at the MTC, because the computers here time you, and reading emails can take awhile!... but whatever you wanna do!  The Cottam's are being so nice.  They've sent me two letters. Tell them that I really appreciate them and thank you for the letters!  I seriously have no time to write! but I will try ;) I need Cody's address and how to send a letter to Hunter. And I would love to send one to Rylee in España. They have all been sending letters! Anyway, I went to the temple today! It was awesome as always! Love you guys! ~Elder T

No comments:

Post a Comment