Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thursdays P-day!!!

Hola Hola Familia!

First things first, I don't know which email address to send these to because Dad has so many and stuff so for this one, its to Mum's.  And for the Mtc, Thursday's are my P-days.  So its the second week in the MTC! So much has happened in the past week.  Its insane.  Like I told you, there was a lot of Elders and Sisters on my plane so that was really cool.  We were all acting like chickens with their heads cut off because we didn't know where to go, and that continued for a few days but its all good!  I really love my district.  We all know how to work hard but also know how to have fun.There were 8 Elders and 3 sisters but we lost 2 elders to the advanced spanish group so their actually leaving in two weeks.  I like where I am all nestled up in intermediate spanish though;) So then 2 sisters from beginner spanish moved up into our district so that was cool. The sisters are awesome. Second day: We met the branch presidency.  I really like the president and the counsulars.  My companion got made the district leader and me the senior companion.  He's a great leader and knows how to work hard.  third day: estuve enfermo! I was sick.  I had a 103 fever so I went to the enfermidad and basically slept all day.  They did some blood tests etc and basically let me go with a bunch a drugs in me! I only took them for three days and I felt good.  I'm great now:)  Our Sunday was awesome. Most of the meetings were in Spanish and we got like 4 hours of personal study which I really enjoyed.  Then we have a fireside every Sunday night and that was really cool.  The guy went through like the entire chapter of Alma 37.  It was very cool to see about 2000 missionaries there.  It was like the army of Helaman! Jaja.

My compañero and roomates are starting to compare me to Napoleon Dynomite. Jaja.  They think I'm really funny but I'm just saying stuff on my mind! Just stuff that I don't really think is funny but they think it is.  If I had to compare myself to someone... It'd be Scott Allen. Jaja. Everything he says is funny. And everything I say, they laugh! I don't know what it is... I've never really been a super funny guy.. Jaja.

Tuesday night has been the highlight of the week.  We got to see Russell M. Nelson and his wife speak it was crazy! Anyway, the computers are gonna log me out in a second so I have to say what I need to say fast, but I'' write another letter today to fill in the details but I got made ZONE LEADER! Weird right? I've only been here a week.. anyway, I'll write another letter to fill you in but I love you all! I'm where I'm suppose to be!

Love,

Elder T-wizzle

No comments:

Post a Comment