Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Ilopango- Week 42





Hey it was so great to talk to you guys yesterday! Last time it made me really baggy but this time it was pretty darn awesome! You guys all look great! I hope you were all being honest with me in saying that I haven´t put on the pounds... jajajaja... But yep! Anyway.... so cool that Elena met Hermana Lopez! She just left from my district! She is a cool girl .. tell her to tell her hi from padre Tanner!
Astrid`s(ward mission leader's fiance) last name in the mission was Perez.. both Tito and her look like gringos! jaja... there´s actually more natural blondes than you would think here.. not many.. but a few:)
Played some futbol this morning... made some gol whips... ate.. going to see if I can get some more ties.. find some wax for my legs... etc.. :)
Yeah, Tito´s moving into a house in the same ward..after they get married. I think that he will still be mish leader....
I go to the temple next week I found out.. so I´ll let you know about Frank.
Everything is going really good! I really enjoyed talking to you all and I really am grateful for all that you all have done for me.. thanks for the prayers and the nice emails all the time.. It is so fun to be able to talk to you all and its only going to go by super fast.. so don't even worry about the next year.. if I haven´t died yet, its probable I will die this year......jajajajajajajajajajaja.. I think I´m really funny at times... anyway... tell everyone hi! including Bro.Sirrine... watching my senior recital makes me realize how much I owe to him as well....
As for some stuff I´ve been writing... I haven´t put them to music yet, and I know they are pretty weird, but I try to stay away from cliche and be original and weird:


It deserves a story... but that's for another time... I like this guy... its weird... and its short... that's why I chose it to send home:) don't sell it or anything! that's comes out of the creativity of my mind!
Anyway, thanks for everything! I really love you all! Thanks for all you do for me and talk to you at Christmas!
Love Ya, TTT

No comments:

Post a Comment